Team Lead IT Support (M/F) - Barcelona
Working at papernest: definition.
Some people will mention the ambitious challenges, others the incomparable team spirit, or even the lively work atmosphere, perhaps all of them. One thing is for sure: we never get bored. What drives us: setting our next challenges, overcoming obstacles one by one and surpassing our goals. How do we do this? By choosing long-term success over short-term convenience; by valuing the efforts of each one and by offering our employees the opportunity to improve and develop themselves.
As you have understood, things move fast here. We're looking for talent who will contribute to our growth today and, above all, who are ready for tomorrow's feats.
But what exactly is papernest?
It is THE solution that revolutionizes the management of your contracts and subscriptions. To move all your arrangements with you, save money on your housing bills, and optimize your daily subscriptions. All this is for free in a few minutes, online or over the phone.
Eight years after our launch in 2015 in Paris, more than 1,5 millions users in France, Spain and Italy, a growth from 2 to 900 employees, the opening of 3 new offices in Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw, we are now at a turning point in our growth with the upcoming launching of thrilling projects.
And, as with us "never 3 without 4", we are proud, for the fourth consecutive year, to be part of the FrenchTech 120.
Are you ready to join the adventure ?
⚡️As a Team Lead IT, you will:
IT support is a real challenge as the IT team has to handle 3 offices (Barcelona, Paris and Reims) and a fast-growing population with a lot of specificities (call centers, technical teams, corporate, …). Therefore Papernest is looking for its team lead to manage the IT team, keep a good organization to handle the different requests, issues from the different teams, managing hardware and software, keep coordination with other team and keep process updated.
The IT team is part of the Infrastructure as they share subjects about AWS management, Security and Network. Therefore position reports to the Head of Infrastructure.
The different missions are:
- Lead a growing team of 5 IT support techs in two countries (Spain, France)
- Manage the IT Processes to ensure excellent customer service with different escalation layers (L1, L2)
- Manage IT planning
- Be part of the day-to-day tasks with the team (ticket, onboarding, HW management)
- Manage relationships with other Papernest departments and follow quality KPI
- Ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met
- Support recruitment, training and induction, and coaching strategy across the IT.
- Deploy an Inventory management through MDM
- Ensuring an up-to-date documentation
🔎 About you :
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of IT support or Service Desk models.
- Degree in IT management engineering, systems engineering, computer engineering or similar
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Very good English is mandatory
- Ability to lead and motivate an IT Support team
- Knowledge following software or suite:
- Main market OS (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- Ticketing systems (Freshservice, Freshdesk, Jira Service Management, Zendesk)
- Inventory management systems (Freshservice, Snipe-IT, Lansweeper, PDQ inventory)
- MDMs (VMWare Workspace ONE, Intune, Jamf)
- Active Directory Domain Service
- Security Management tools
- ITIL foundations and knowledge of networks (routing, switch configuration, …) are advantages but not mandatory
- Having a startup experience is preferable
- Good communicant
- Open and Service
- Fast problem solver
💜What we offer :
By joining papernest you will benefit from a package composed of:
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- Bonus on OKR
- Sanitas health insurance, covered at 50% by papernest
- Flexible Remuneration System, allowing you to dedicate a part of your salary to tax free services (restaurants, childcare, transport,...), and thus save money!
... and you will be part of a working environment which is :
- Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (possibility of 2 days of home office per week),
- Inclusive, everyone has their place at papernest, and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Français o en español ¡
- Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches,
- Team oriented with regular events and team buildings
- Exciting and challenging, where you will find the necessary resources to develop your career thanks to our internal mobility policy.
- Tasty : free breakfast every Tuesday!
🌟Hiring process :
- First qualification call with Clara, member of the TA team
- An interview with Cyril, our CTO and Andrea, our Head of Infrastructure
- An interview with members of the IT
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!
- IT Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Type of contract
Founded in 2015, papernest is a French startup and member of the French Tech 120, which helps individuals manage their contracts and subscriptions on a daily basis.
Our platform enables individuals to combine, terminate and subscribe to all their housing contracts - electricity, gas, internet box, mobile, home insurance - in just a few clicks.
Today, housing contracts; tomorrow, all those of daily life: transport, streaming, gyms, etc. papernest's ambition is to become the platform from which anyone can centralise, optimise and terminate all their subscriptions.
Since 2015, papernest has grown considerably: more than 1M customers, 1000 employees, 4 markets in Europe and offices in Paris, Barcelona, Reims and Warsaw.
Team Lead IT Support (M/F) - Barcelona
Loading application form
Already working at papernest ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.