HR Assistant - Contrato Indefinido - Barcelona
Working at papernest: definition.
Some people will mention the ambitious challenges, others the incomparable team spirit, or even the lively work atmosphere, perhaps all of them. One thing is for sure: we never get bored. What drives us: setting our next challenges, overcoming obstacles one by one and surpassing our goals. How do we do this? By choosing long-term success over short-term convenience; by valuing the efforts of each one and by offering our employees the opportunity to improve and develop themselves.
As you have understood, things move fast here. We're looking for talent who will contribute to our growth today and, above all, who are ready for tomorrow's feats.
But what exactly is papernest?
It is THE solution that revolutionizes the management of your contracts and subscriptions. To move all your arrangements with you, save money on your housing bills, and optimize your daily subscriptions. All this is free in a few minutes, online or over the phone.
Eight years after our launch in 2015 in Paris, more than 1,5 millions users in France, Spain and Italy, a growth from 2 to 900 employees, the opening of 3 new offices in Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw, we are now at a turning point in our growth with the upcoming launching of thrilling projects.
And, as with us "never 3 without 4", we are proud, for the fourth consecutive year, to be part of the FrenchTech 120.
Are you ready to join the adventure ?
⚡️As a HR Assistant, you will :
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers to provide support to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies; maximizing organizational effectiveness, improving performance and ensuring compliance.
- Run all HR processes to make sure of their rigorous management and follow up with stakeholders, with a specific focus on onboarding, offboarding and employee file management.
- Support the Operations Department and Staffing Business Units in implementing a cohesive, coherent people plan for the respective business area where the subsequent solutions and actions are aligned with the business strategy.
- Support the HR team in building and ensuring best-in-class processes are applied in the business as Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Staffing Review, Learning & Development, Career & Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational development, Change Management, Payroll, H&S as well as the deployment of new global policies.
- Support with periodic execution of Payroll, including support for employees through query resolution and external vendor management. Consistently ensuring compliance with our collective agreement.
- Assist Talent Acquisition Manager in driving the onboarding process to ensure smooth and quick integration to the company for all levels below senior department heads and supporting in talent acquisition strategy.
- Support with the implementation of the new HR organization and local initiatives. Work closely with the business in the annual budgeting and forecasting process of headcounts and personnel cost.
- Ensure compliance with papernest policies and values, legislation and regulations applicable in Spain.
🔎 About you :
- You have 1-3 years of experience within HR management or HR generalist role
- You have a very good knowledge of Spanish administrations and legislation. Ideally, you have already worked with the collective agreement of the Contact Center.
- You are very organized, rigorous, dynamic and proactive.
- You are solution-oriented and you are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Spanish native speaker, you are fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Google Suite (GSheet, Word, etc) has no secret for you!
💜What we offer :
By joining papernest you will benefit from a package composed of:
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- Bonus on OKR
- Sanitas health insurance, covered at 50% by papernest
- Flexible Remuneration System, allowing you to dedicate a part of your salary to tax free services (restaurants, childcare, transport,...), and thus save money!
... and you will be part of a working environment which is :
- Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (possibility of 2 days of home office per week)
- Inclusive, everyone has their place at papernest, and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Français o en español ¡
- Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches 🌞
- Team oriented with regular events and team buildings
- Exciting and challenging, where you will find the necessary resources to develop your career thanks to our internal mobility policy
- Tasty : free breakfast every Tuesday!
🌟Hiring process :
- Fisrt call with Lena, Talent Acquisition
- Second call with Marie, HRBP
- Last call with Elías, Head of HR Spain
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!
- Human Resources
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Type of contract
Founded in 2015, papernest is a French startup and member of the French Tech 120, which helps individuals manage their contracts and subscriptions on a daily basis.
Our platform enables individuals to combine, terminate and subscribe to all their housing contracts - electricity, gas, internet box, mobile, home insurance - in just a few clicks.
Today, housing contracts; tomorrow, all those of daily life: transport, streaming, gyms, etc. papernest's ambition is to become the platform from which anyone can centralise, optimise and terminate all their subscriptions.
Since 2015, papernest has grown considerably: more than 1M customers, 1000 employees, 4 markets in Europe and offices in Paris, Barcelona, Reims and Warsaw.
HR Assistant - Contrato Indefinido - Barcelona
Loading application form
Already working at papernest ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.