Working at papernest: definition.
Some people will mention the ambitious challenges, others the incomparable team spirit, or even the lively work atmosphere, perhaps all of them. One thing is for sure: we never get bored. What drives us: setting our next challenges, overcoming obstacles one by one and surpassing our goals. How do we do this? By choosing long-term success over short-term convenience; by valuing the efforts of each one and by offering our employees the opportunity to improve and develop themselves.
As you have understood, things move fast here. We're looking for talent who will contribute to our growth today and, above all, who are ready for tomorrow's feats.
But what exactly is papernest?
It is THE solution that revolutionizes the management of your contracts and subscriptions. To move all your arrangements with you, save money on your housing bills, and optimize your daily subscriptions. All this is for free in a few minutes, online or over the phone.
Eight years after our launch in 2015 in Paris, more than 1,5 millions users in France, Spain and Italy, a growth from 2 to 900 employees, the opening of 3 new offices in Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw, we are now at a turning point in our growth with the upcoming launching of thrilling projects.
And, as with us "never 3 without 4", we are proud, for the fourth consecutive year, to be part of the FrenchTech 120.
Are you ready to join the adventure ?
⚡️As a Senior Backend Developer, you will :
The MRH team, currently working on Home Insurance projects, is composed of Front-End and Back-End developers of all levels, QA engineers, Team Leads and Tech Leads. We follow the Scrum methodology and advocate "Lean". Working closely with the product team and understanding business needs are fundamental elements of the team.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will have the following missions:
- Develop in Python/Django while respecting all the good practices defined within the team and making them evolve
- Anticipate technical difficulties and plan for possible system changes
- Design the technical implementation by following the state of the art and reliably estimating your own tasks
- Actively participate in "code reviews" and other quality controls
- Ensure excellent development quality and absolute respect for specifications (discussed with the product and QA team)
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing
- Be part of a strategic project of the company with a requirement for quality and speed
Our technical stack 💻
- Backend: Python, Django, FastApi, Celery, Redis
- Frontend: Angular 13, Redux, RxJS, Jasmine
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Continuous Integration and Deployment with Github Actions
🔎 About you :
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Backend development and ideally in Python
- A very good mastery (or expertise) of Python 3 and Django 3 is mandatory
- A good experience related to relational and/or non-relational databases (migration management, work on performance, large volume of data, understanding of the Django ORM, choice between relational and non-relational databases)
- If you have a leadership spirit, it's a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Docker/Git
- You know the world of the web
- You speak fluent English
💜What we offer :
By joining papernest you will benefit from a package composed of:
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- Bonus on OKR
- Sanitas health insurance, covered at 50% by papernest
- Flexible Remuneration System, allowing you to dedicate a part of your salary to tax free services (restaurants, childcare, transport,...), and thus save money!
... and you will be part of a working environment which is :
Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (possibility of 2 days of home office per week)
Inclusive, everyone has their place at papernest, and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Français o en español ¡
Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches 🌞
Team oriented with regular events and team buildings
Exciting and challenging, where you will find the necessary resources to develop your career thanks to our internal mobility policy
Tasty : free breakfast every Tuesday!
🌟Hiring process :
- First qualification call with a member of the TA team
- An interview with Ivan, your future manager
- A technical test
- An interview with Raphaël Head of Engineering and Cyril, our CTO
If this is your challenge, don't miss it! We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone.
Ladies, we strongly encourage you to apply! Even if you feel that you do not meet all the criteria mentioned in this offer, please note that they are only indicative. Your application will be considered with great interest. Parity and diversity are an asset for our teams!