Working at papernest: definition.
Some people will mention the ambitious challenges, others the incomparable team spirit, or even the lively work atmosphere, perhaps all of them. One thing is for sure: we never get bored. What drives us: setting our next challenges, overcoming obstacles one by one and surpassing our goals. How do we do this? By choosing long-term success over short-term convenience; by valuing the efforts of each one and by offering our employees the opportunity to improve and develop themselves.
As you have understood, things move fast here. We're looking for talent who will contribute to our growth today and, above all, who are ready for tomorrow's feats.
But what exactly is papernest?
It is THE solution that revolutionizes the management of your contracts and subscriptions. To move all your arrangements with you, save money on your housing bills, and optimize your daily subscriptions. All this is for free in a few minutes, online or over the phone.
Eight years after our launch in 2015 in Paris, more than 1,5 millions users in France, Spain and Italy, a growth from 2 to 900 employees, the opening of 3 new offices in Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw, we are now at a turning point in our growth with the upcoming launching of thrilling projects.
And, as with us "never 3 without 4", we are proud, for the fourth consecutive year, to be part of the FrenchTech 120.
Are you ready to join the adventure ?
⚡️As an Frontend Developer :
Your role will be to join a scrum team currently composed of 5 developers, 2 QA engineers and 1 Product Manager.
Your role will be to develop front-end features, maintain and fix bugs in the energy and insurance supplier section of papernest.
You will also need to be operational quickly and have good integration qualities within the team in order to create all the technical parts necessary for the implementation of the papernest energy supplier in Spain. To achieve this goal, great technical rigor, mutual aid and very good communication will be expected.
Your main missions will be:
- Define the architecture, make technical choices and design the future of our Angular 15 web application (with Ngrx) for customers.
- Develop front-end features (interfaces, components, routing, API connection...) while keeping up-to-date with good code quality, maintainability and performance practices and guidelines.
- Work closely with product teams, UX/UI designers, back-end developers, and other team members to ensure smooth integration of the application.
- Ensure continuous maintenance of the application, fix bugs and optimize existing code.
- Ensure the quality and reliability of the code by maintaining good coverage of unit tests, integration tests and actively participating in code reviews.
- Manage the deployment of its features independently.
- Be integrated into the scrum team and aim for successful sprints while ensuring the necessary hindsight by reducing technical debt.
Our stack 💻
- Frontend : Angular 15, Redux (Ngrx), TypeScript, HTML5, SCSS
Backend : Python / Django, Django REST Framework, FastAPI
Servers : Nginx, Postgres, Gunicorn, Docker, etc.
Others: Celery, Redis, Cypress, Selenium, etc.
🔎 About you :
- You have at least 3 years of development experience including at least one significant experience with a JS framework.
- You have solid knowledge of the web.
- You seek to create attractive and functional user interfaces.
- You are passionate about new technologies.
- You are not afraid to take technical initiatives.
- You demonstrate rigor and autonomy.
- The user experience is a product aspect that you particularly appreciate.
- You want to share your experience with different teams in France, Spain and Poland.
- You want to work in a team, give feedback and receive it.
- A good level of English (written and oral) is essential.
- You keep up with the latest Angular and web technologies by staying up to date.
- "Learn from others, teach others" is your leitmotiv!
💜What we offer :
By joining papernest you will benefit from a package composed of:
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- Bonus on OKR
- Sanitas health insurance, covered at 50% by papernest
- Flexible Remuneration System, allowing you to dedicate a part of your salary to tax free services (restaurants, childcare, transport,...), and thus save money!
... and you will be part of a working environment which is :
Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (possibility of 2 days of home office per week)
Inclusive, everyone has their place at papernest, and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Français o en español ¡
Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches 🌞
Team oriented with regular events and team buildings
Exciting and challenging, where you will find the necessary resources to develop your career thanks to our internal mobility policy
Tasty : free breakfast every Tuesday!
🌟Hiring process :
First qualification call with a member of the TA team
- An interview with Ivan, your future manager
- A technical test
- An interview with Raphaël Head of Engineering and Cyril, our CTO
If this is your challenge, don't miss it! We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone.
Ladies, we strongly encourage you to apply! Even if you feel that you do not meet all the criteria mentioned in this offer, please note that they are only indicative. Your application will be considered with great interest. Parity and diversity are an asset for our teams!