Working at papernest: definition.
Some people will mention the ambitious challenges, others the incomparable team spirit, or even the lively work atmosphere, perhaps all of them. One thing is for sure: we never get bored. What drives us: setting our next challenges, overcoming obstacles one by one and surpassing our goals. How do we do this? By choosing long-term success over short-term convenience; by valuing the efforts of each one and by offering our employees the opportunity to improve and develop themselves.
As you have understood, things move fast here. We're looking for talent who will contribute to our growth today and, above all, who are ready for tomorrow's feats.
But what exactly is papernest?
It is THE solution that revolutionizes the management of your contracts and subscriptions. To move all your arrangements with you, save money on your housing bills, and optimize your daily subscriptions. All this is for free in a few minutes, online or over the phone.
Eight years after our launch in 2015 in Paris, more than 1,5 millions users in France, Spain and Italy, a growth from 2 to 900 employees, the opening of 3 new offices in Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw, we are now at a turning point in our growth with the upcoming launching of thrilling projects.
And, as with us "never 3 without 4", we are proud, for the fourth consecutive year, to be part of the FrenchTech 120.
Are you ready to join the adventure ?
We are looking for a B2C Sales Production Director to lead our B2C telephone sales operations (Contact Centers) for the Spanish and Italian markets.
You will be responsible for the management of all internal sales production teams (Site Barcelona), as well as the management of the external Outsourcers (BPOs) located in different sites at national (Spain) and international (offshore) level.
You will report to the VP Production and Delivery and will be located in our Barcelona offices, making regular trips to ensure the optimal functioning of our teams in the different sites under your responsibility at national and international level.
The missions will be transversal and you will have to work with all the departments of the Company: HR, Q&T, WFM, Data, Operations Manager, ...
⚡️As a B2C Sales Production Director, you will :
Direct the sales production on the Spanish and Italian markets:
- You will be responsible for achieving the expected results of sales production, both in our Barcelona site and in our BPO sites.
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative sales targets are met, at the expected cost and ensuring the best service for our customers.
- Along with your team you will lead the selection, contracting, negotiation and coordination of the services performed at the outsourcing Call center sites.
- Direct, manage, and monitor the overall performance of call center sales production to increase efficiency and maximize performance
- Determine, based on performance KPIs, the production split between internal sites and BPOs, adapting to seasonal variations (peak season/low season).
- Challenge and analyze production KPIs; identify and monitor the implementation of improvement plans
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and rules on all sites (internal and external).
- Guarantee best quality practices and continuously drive their improvement in collaboration with the Head of Quality and Training.
Lead a very large team of papermates
- You will be responsible for a team of more than 200 papermates
- Be a leader, challenging all teams involved in production in terms of quality levels and performance in sales
- Manage directly two direct reports (internal site manager and Bpo sites manager) and define the production strategy with them
- Develop and implement action plans, in collaboration with the Head of HR, to boost the motivation and retention of the production teams
- Ensure compliance with the recruitment plan, in collaboration with the Head of TA, to achieve the objectives planned
- Through your internal communications policy, relay the company's strategy to employees, thereby ensuring cohesion between teams
- Spread the papernest corporate culture to all employees. You will implement a work culture based on maximum professionalism, teamwork, valorisation, development and promotion of your collaborators, which will allow you to maximize the satisfaction of your teams and minimize absenteeism and turnover.
- You will set up with your teams the commercial animation on sites and the variable remuneration systems for sales teams, you will adapt them to the objectives or challenges of each moment and you will supervise their effectiveness.
🔎 About you :
You master the production processes and the inbound/outbound service features of a call center (recruitment, training, monitoring, WFM, etc.), its technology (IVR, CRM, dialers, etc.) and the main KPIs of this activity.
You have experience in the management of telephone sales operations, you know the basics of managing sales teams in Call Centers, how to motivate them and get the best results.
You know and are up-to-date with the main features of the Call Centers Collective Labour Agreement in Spain, which sets the rules of the game with your future team.
- 7-15 years' experience in managing contact centers
- Proven leadership and management skills in large teams
- Decision-making and results-oriented
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to build a strategic long-term vision and ensure its execution
- Excellent analytical skills
- Native Spanish and fluency in English
💜What we offer :
By joining papernest you will benefit from a package composed of:
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- Bonus on OKR
- Sanitas health insurance, covered at 50% by papernest
- Flexible Remuneration System, allowing you to dedicate a part of your salary to tax free services (restaurants, childcare, transport,...), and thus save money!
... and you will be part of a working environment which is :
Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (possibility of 2 days of home office per week)
Inclusive, everyone has their place at papernest, and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Français o en español ¡
Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches 🌞
Team oriented with regular events and team buildings
Exciting and challenging, where you will find the necessary resources to develop your career thanks to our internal mobility policy
Tasty : free breakfast every Tuesday!
🌟Hiring process :
- A first call with Elisa, head of Talent Acquisition.
- A interview with Javier, VP Sites Production & Delivery
- A business case
- An interview with Olivier, Chief Operations Officer
If this is your challenge, don't miss it! We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone.
Ladies, we strongly encourage you to apply! Even if you feel that you do not meet all the criteria mentioned in this offer, please note that they are only indicative. Your application will be considered with great interest. Parity and diversity are an asset for our teams!