Working at papernest: definition.
Some people will mention the ambitious challenges, others the incomparable team spirit, or even the lively work atmosphere, perhaps all of them. One thing is for sure: we never get bored. What drives us: setting our next challenges, overcoming obstacles one by one and surpassing our goals. How do we do this? By choosing long-term success over short-term convenience; by valuing the efforts of each one and by offering our employees the opportunity to improve and develop themselves.
As you have understood, things move fast here. We're looking for talent who will contribute to our growth today and, above all, who are ready for tomorrow's feats.
But what exactly is papernest?
It is THE solution that revolutionizes the management of your contracts and subscriptions. To move all your arrangements with you, save money on your housing bills, and optimize your daily subscriptions. All this is for free in a few minutes, online or over the phone.
Eight years after our launch in 2015 in Paris, more than 1,5 millions users in France, Spain and Italy, a growth from 2 to 900 employees, the opening of 3 new offices in Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw, we are now at a turning point in our growth with the upcoming launching of thrilling projects.
And, as with us "never 3 without 4", we are proud, for the fourth consecutive year, to be part of the FrenchTech 120.
Are you ready to join the adventure ? To face the next challenges, the Product Marketing team is looking for a CRM Marketing Project Manager.
⚡️As a CRM Marketing Project Manager,
You will be responsible for managing and optimizing B2C customer relationships, ensuring high-quality service delivery, and enhancing our customer experience. Your work will encompass both strategic and operational dimensions, and you'll play a pivotal part in our organization's success and growth.
The comprehensive nature of this position offers a unique opportunity for individuals who enjoy a blend of strategic thinking, operational execution, data analysis, creativity, and teamwork.
- Design customer journeys and craft relationship marketing strategies to achieve both business objectives (such as optimizing conversion rates) and enhance customer satisfaction and experience.
- Collaborate in the development and launch of new products and services under the papernest brand.
- Implement strategies by creating and executing automated workflows using marketing automation tools.
- Manipulate data for effective strategy implementation and performance measurement.
- Emphasize data-driven decision-making by systematically measuring and adjusting strategies.
- Analyze and assess current business processes and customer journeys in-depth for continuous improvement.
- Craft HTML messages and content for various customer communications.
- Daily collaboration with numerous stakeholders from different teams, including Product, Operations, Providers, and Brand to design and refine scalable customer engagement strategies tailored to all multiple markets 🇫🇷🇪🇸🇮🇹
🧰 You will work with the following tools
Salesforce Marketing Cloud to implement and manage customer journeys.
Zapier to build new processes, streamlining operations and improving efficiency.
Google BigQuery, using SQL, to perform data analysis, extract valuable insights, and inform data-driven decision-making.
🔎 About you :
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
- Eligibility for a VIE contract .
- A degree from a top business school.
- Strong team spirit to build efficient relationships with key stakeholders within the Product and Marketing teams.
- A high level of autonomy, fast-learning ability, and enthusiasm for both strategic and operational tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A natural aptitude for analytical thinking.
- Native French speaker with fluency in English; proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
💜What we offer :
By joining papernest on a VIE, you will benefit from :
- A tax-free monthly allowance (set by Business France)
- Full cover for your return travel costs (including 150 kg of luggage)
- April health insurance, 100% covered
- 30 days paid holiday per year
Please note that the duration of your assignment will count towards your basic retirement pension.
... and you will be part of a working environment which is :
Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (possibility of 2 days of home office per week)
Inclusive, everyone has their place at papernest, and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Français o en español ¡
Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches 🌞
Team oriented with regular events and team buildings
Exciting and challenging, where you will find the necessary resources to develop your career thanks to our internal mobility policy
Tasty : free breakfast every Tuesday!
🌟Hiring process :
- A call with Tiphaine, Talent Acquisition Partner.
- Interview with Agnès, our CRM Manager.
- Practical exercise: You will be given a use case to assess your skills and abilities.
- Final interview with Pierre, our Head of Product Marketing.
If this is your challenge, don't miss it! We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone.
Ladies, we strongly encourage you to apply! Even if you feel that you do not meet all the criteria mentioned in this offer, please note that they are only indicative. Your application will be considered with great interest. Parity and diversity are an asset for our teams!