For almost 10 years, papernest has successfully assisted over 1.5 million users in alleviating one of life's most tedious tasks: contract management. Our innovative solution empowers customers to seamlessly move, manage, and switch their contracts, all within a unified platform, and best of all, for free. Our services are available across France, Spain and Italy (for the time being !)
In an ever-changing world, we take confident steps, guided by the continuous development of our self-sustaining business model. Our success story is woven around an innovative B2B2C model, forged through strategic partnerships with major players in real estate and banking.
We are dedicated to fostering an exciting and vibrant work environment because that's what brings out the best in us. We believe that business needs to be disruptive and ambitious in order to thrive.
However we're not limited to just being good at business. We are also committed to our social responsibility as we strive to actively contribute to the community we belong to, minimize our environmental impact, and aim to foster a culture of social engagement and consciousness among our co-workers.
At the heart of our philosophy is the commitment to long-term success over short-term convenience. We highly value the contributions of each of our 800+ employees, providing them with ample opportunities for growth and the development of invaluable skills.
A key element of Papernest's acquisition strategy is rooted in the B2B2C model, where we actively cultivate partnerships within the main players in real estate and banking sectors.
You'll juggle between business development, project management and analytical tasks.
Manage Spanish Real Estate business end to end : grow your revenue thanks to new and current partners, coordinate the different internal teams working on your offer (product, tech, marketing, sales etc.) thanks to a to best in class project management, control your margins (customer acquisition & operational costs monitoring)...
Network, negotiate and close deals with top management of the most important players on the Real Estate Market in Spain (Real Estate Developers, Servicers, proptechs…)
Deﬁne customized journeys adapted to future partners, working with tech & product teams on new possibilities.
- You will be the expert of the Real Estate ecosystem in Spain, closely following real estate latest trends and being able to decide who are the key players we want to work with in priority.
Why Papernest? Why this job?
- Learn how to scale a business in a fast-growing European scale-up leader on its market
- Manage your own team to grow your business
- Become one of the key person for the growth of papernest on the Spanish market
- Work on diverse and challenging topics, leveraging a mix of project management skills (commercial strategy, product development, performance analysis and steering etc.), commercial approach, problem-solving, etc.
- Evolve in an autonomous framework, while having the support/coaching of your manager
About you :
- Native Spanish speaker and fluent in English
- Business or engineering school background
- Previous experience (3 to 4 years) in consulting, strategy and/or project management role
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
Strong analytic skills, you master excel and are ideally interested to develop SQL analysis skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, appetence for business development, project management you are not afraid to talk to CEOs of companies of the real estate sector
What we offer :
By joining papernest you will benefit from a package composed of:
- Stock options (BSPCE)
- Bonus on OKR
- Sanitas health insurance, covered at 50% by papernest
- Flexible Remuneration System, allowing you to dedicate a part of your salary to tax free services (restaurants, childcare, transport,...), and thus save money!
- ... and you will be part of a working environment which is :
Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (possibility of 2 days of home office per week)
Inclusive, everyone has their place at papernest, and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Français o en español ¡
Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches
Team oriented with regular events and team buildings
Exciting and challenging, where you will find the necessary resources to develop your career thanks to our internal mobility policy
Tasty : free breakfast every Tuesday!
🌟Hiring process :
- Screen call with Lena from Talent Acquisition Team
- Interview with Cyrille, Strategic Partnership
- Interview with Clément, our Head of Partnerships
- Business Case
- Last interview with Marco, Chief Sales Officer
If this is your challenge, don't miss it! We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone.
Ladies, we strongly encourage you to apply! Even if you feel that you do not meet all the criteria mentioned in this offer, please note that they are only indicative. Your application will be considered with great interest. Parity and diversity are an asset for our teams!