We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. Here you can see more about our people!
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Partnerships manager to manage the strategic relationships with papernest's suppliers in the Spanish market, which are the main source of our revenue.
More specifically, your missions will be:
- Be the main point of contact for our Spanish suppliers partners :
- Follow-up (sales, set-up) & deepening of existing B2B partnerships
- Prospection and development of new B2B partners (on new and existing services)
- Prices negotiations, contractualization & facturation securitization
- Monitor & report on our performance, and assist the CFO in forecasts & activity gearing
- Dashboarding & reporting - including data cleansing
- Ops (call center) & business performance monitoring
- Activity forecasting & ad-hoc financial analysis
- Assist HQ & support our strategic roadmap in Spain
- Conduct ad-hoc strategic/market analysis
- Support our acquisition growth (SEO/SEA/Partnerships) directly on the field : metrics analysis, prospection, business planning & development
- Coordinate and follow-up actions of the Spanish market roadmap : you will be the main point of contact, both internally within papernest, and externally for the scaling of our activities in Spain
- Assist the on-site operations teams
- In-site operational set-up with new suppliers (ex. relay with our Spanish Ops/Tech teams for back-office set-up & integration, as well as tracking of sales, operators performance ramp-up)
- Operational performance optimization (tools automation, process optimisation, sales performance)
- Top tier business or engineering school
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Analytic skills (you master Excel)
- Appetence for operations : you are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Native in Spanish, with French or English fluency
- First experience in contact with Business Development or Project Management.
- 💼 Great working conditions
- Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
- Remote work possible 1 day a week (including Monday and Friday)
- Free coffee and tea!
- Snacks and other treats available for free
- Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
- Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
- Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
- 💪 Great professional challenges
- Brilliant colleagues
- Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
- Career development path
- An international environment
- Recurrent team trainings
- Regular events and team building
- A paid referral program
Your manager will be Marc, Spain Country Manager.
- First call with Elena, Talent Acquisition team
- Interview with Marc
- Excel test
- Interview with Matthieu, Head of Partnerships Europe
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!