Working at papernest: definition.
Some people will mention the ambitious challenges, others the incomparable team spirit, or even the lively work atmosphere, perhaps all of them. One thing is for sure: we never get bored. What drives us: setting our next challenges, overcoming obstacles one by one and surpassing our goals. How do we do this? By choosing long-term success over short-term convenience; by valuing the efforts of each one and by offering our employees the opportunity to improve and develop themselves.
As you have understood, things move fast here. We're looking for talent who will contribute to our growth today and, above all, who are ready for tomorrow's feats.
But what exactly is papernest?
It is THE solution that revolutionizes the management of your contracts and subscriptions. To move all your arrangements with you, save money on your housing bills, and optimize your daily subscriptions. All this is for free in a few minutes, online or over the phone.
Eight years after our launch in 2015 in Paris, more than 1,5 millions users in France, Spain and Italy, a growth from 2 to 900 employees, the opening of 3 new offices in Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw, we are now at a turning point in our growth with the upcoming launching of thrilling projects.
And, as with us "never 3 without 4", we are proud, for the fourth consecutive year, to be part of the FrenchTech 120.
We are looking for a talented person to join our Strategic Partnerships team to support the scale up of Italian market. After 3 year in Italy, we have launched national partnerships with major players in Real Estate and Banking secors. As we have now built solid foundations, we want to scale our business in Italy by significantly increasing our revenue line through partners.
Are you ready to join the adventure ?
⚡️Your missions :
This is a key strategic role for within our Marketing team as you will be responsible of driving growth of revenues and profit in line with CEO and CFO targets. Together with Giacomo, our Head of Digital Acquisition, you will define and execute SEO and PPC strategies and roadmap in different markets and channels.
Strategy and Project Management: identification and prioritization of growth opportunities (keyword research, website structures, sizing content needs, …) to build roadmap & action plans (goals, resources, execution).
Data analysis : you fully own the SEO and/or PPC funnel for your markets : weekly/monthly performance analysis, dashboard ownership, one shot analysis about KPIs to find growth opportunities.
On-site optimization: you ensure SEO/PPC best practices implementation across our platforms (internal linking, tags, crawl optimization, semantic, …)
- Campaigns and assets creation and optimisation:
- You ensure marketing campaigns are targeted to growth expectations and have good profitability in SEO and/or PPC
- You create and/or optimize landing pages and UX in websites: internal linking, tags, crawl optimization, semantic, …
- You enable interactions with others websites (social media, press, …) to improve our authority (link-building)
🔎 About you :
To join us in VIE, it is necessary to meet certain conditions that you can check here.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Italian or French is a plus
- Business or engineering school
- A first experience in the Digital Marketing field or in Consulting, previous experience in SEO/PPC is a plus
- Strong analytical skills: you master Excel, SQL is a plus
- Strong sense of ownership
- Great interpersonal skills and great ability to communicate
💜 What we are offering :
By joining papernest you will benefit from a package composed of:
- From a monthly allowance (set by Business France) exempt from taxes.
- For the full coverage of your round-trip transportation expenses (including 150 kg of luggage),
- A 100% coverage of health insurance from April
- 30 days of paid vacation per year.
... and you will be part of a working environment which is :
Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (possibility of 2 days of home office per week)
Inclusive, everyone has their place at papernest, and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Français o en español ¡
Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches 🌞
Team oriented with regular events and team buildings
Exciting and challenging, where you will find the necessary resources to develop your career thanks to our internal mobility policy
Tasty : free breakfast every Tuesday!
🌟Hiring process :
- First call with Lena, Talent Acquisition
- Second call with Giacomo, Head of B2C Acquisition
- Business Case
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams!